IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Completed commercial education (e.g. HAK, Uni/FH, etc.)
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in financial accounting
- Theoretical IFRS and tax knowledge
- Well-versed with MS Office, experience with Navision is an advantage
- Very good German and good English skills
- Team player with high analytical skills and accuracy
- Ongoing accounting (accounts payable and receivable) including the execution of account reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to UGB and IFRS
- Tax calculations
- Contact for auditors and tax consultants
- Qualified contact person for accounting issues
- Creation of reports and evaluations
For this position we offer a market-compliant salary of EUR 2.900 gross per month. However, an overpay is possible according to qualification and experience.
Please send us your application via our online job portal.
- Sixth week of vacation after 3 years in the company
- Daily meal allowance of EUR 4.40
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit and drinks
- Free use of the MyClubs app (sports offer)
- Annual ticket of Wiener Linien or possibility for a garage parking space in the MyHive Vienna Twin Tower
- Internal and external training and further development opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Occupational health care
- Annual health check-up