IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Completed commercial education with focus on real estate
- Min. 3 years relevant professional experience in the real estate industry with focus on office properties
- Knowledge of the Vienna office market
- Technical understanding and basic legal knowledge
- Excellent time management
- Very good communication skills (German & English spoken and written)
- High level of commitment and team spirit
- Strong customer orientation and sales skills
- Responsibility for the excellent support and satisfaction of our existing customers
- First contact person for our customers, property management and other service providers
- Management/control and monitoring of the properties/the property portfolio and the service providers
- Preparation of offers and contract negotiations with existing customers
- Proactive support of the leasing team with new leases & marketing strategies as well as various marketing agendas
- Analysis and implementation of measures to increase revenues and reduce costs in our office properties
- Support of other departments (valuation, transaction, development etc.)
- Preparation and control of budgets
- Processing of technical and legal problems
For this position we offer a market-compliant salary of EUR 3.200 gross per month. However, an overpay is possible according to qualification and experience.
Please send us your application via our online job portal.
- Sixth week of vacation after 3 years in the company
- Daily meal allowance of EUR 4.40
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit and drinks
- Free use of the MyClubs app (sports offer)
- Annual ticket of Wiener Linien or possibility for a garage parking space in the MyHive Vienna Twin Tower
- Internal and external training and further development opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Occupational health care
- Annual health check-up