IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Completed commercial education with focus on real estate
- Min. 3 years relevant professional experience in the real estate industry
- Technical understanding and basic legal knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Team player with entrepreneurial thinking and assertiveness
- Strong customer orientation and sales skills
- Co-responsibility for the excellent support and satisfaction of our existing tenants
- Development and implementation of maintenance and improvement measures for our properties
- Support of the leasing team for new leases
- Collaboration in the analysis and implementation of measures to increase revenues and reduce costs
- Participation in the preparation and control of the budget
- Processing of technical and legal problems
For this position we offer a market-compliant salary of EUR 3.000 gross per month. However, an overpay is possible according to qualification and experience.
Please send us your application via our online job portal.
- Sixth week of vacation after 3 years in the company
- Daily meal allowance of EUR 4.40
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit and drinks
- Free use of the MyClubs app (sports offer)
- Annual ticket of Wiener Linien or possibility for a garage parking space in the MyHive Vienna Twin Tower
- Internal and external training and further development opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Occupational health care
- Annual health check-up