IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Ongoing studies or degree with focus on business administration, risk management or business law (WU / FH / HAK)
- First experience in auditing, accounting or internal audit would be an advantage
- Proficient in German and English
- Well-versed with MS Office (Excel & Power Point)
- Team player with high social competence and diplomatic skills
- Organizational talent, communication skills and loyalty
- Support of the entire Internal Audit Team in ongoing audits in Austria and abroad
- Assessment and optimization of internal control systems
- Support with risk analyses for audit planning
- Preparation of final reports for the board
- Direct reporting to the Head of Internal Audit
For this position we offer a market-compliant salary of EUR 1.400 gross per month.
Please send us your application via our online job portal.
- Sixth week of vacation after 3 years in the company
- Daily meal allowance of EUR 4.40
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit and drinks
- Free use of the MyClubs app (sports offer)
- Annual ticket of Wiener Linien or possibility for a garage parking space in the MyHive Vienna Twin Tower
- Internal and external training and further development opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Occupational health care
- Annual health check-up