IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Completed studies (FH/Uni) of IT (at least Bachelor) or knowledge through an appropriate education with work experience
- Proficient in German and English
- Independent and precise way of working
- Strong service orientation
- High self-motivation as well as communication skills and team player
- Optional: Project Management Certification
- Technical responsibility for all applications used in the operational area, such as
- Customer relationship management
- Ticket Management and Customer Portal
- Asset Management Tool
- Footfall / Turn-over Management
- Mobile applications for office/retail
- 2nd level IT support and coordination of external 3rd level support service providers
- Active participation in or implementation of projects
- Documentation and further development of training materials
- Ownership data model / interfaces from and to third-party systems
- Support with internal / external audits
- Support with GDPR issues
For this position we offer a market-compliant salary of EUR 2.000 gross per month. However, an overpay is possible according to qualification and experience.
Please send us your application via our online job portal.
- Sixth week of vacation after 3 years in the company
- Daily meal allowance of EUR 4.40
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit and drinks
- Free use of the MyClubs app (sports offer)
- Annual ticket of Wiener Linien or possibility for a garage parking space in the MyHive Vienna Twin Tower
- Internal and external training and further development opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Occupational health care
- Annual health check-up