IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Completed education (Uni, FH), ideally with focus on architecture, construction technology/building services or real estate industry
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the construction or real estate industry (management experience of major projects)
- Profound project management skills and knowledge of the real estate industry
- Experience in refurbishment of shopping centers
- Experience in the retail sector (development or asset management)
- Proficient in German and English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and MS-Project
- Professional appearance - willingness to travel - flexibility - negotiation skills
- Independent overall project management of development projects (concepts, design)
- Management of external and internal project teams
- Representation of the client throughout the project execution
- Support and control of development projects in Austria and abroad
- Implementation of professional project management tools
- Negotiation and award of international contracts
- Cooperation, networking and negotiation with the planning authority and the city to obtain necessary permits
- Participation in the budgeting and evaluation of real estate projects abroad
- Ongoing communication and reporting
For this position we offer a market-compliant salary of EUR 4.500 gross per month, however, an overpay is possible according to qualification and experience.
- Flexible working hours
- A state of the art, barrier-free office
- Internal training and further development opportunities, support for external training and participation in conferences
- Discounts for employees