IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Successfully completed studies /education with focus on IT
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in a comparable role
- Solid know-how in handling Windows in a client-server network environment
- Good knowledge of Active Directory user administration, remote access solutions (VPN, Citrix XenDesktop), VoIP telephony, MS Office applications, hardware and WLAN solutions
- Experience with standard helpdesk processes
- Excellent time management
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken German & English)
- High level of commitment and team spirit
- Preparation of various IT service desk reports for the department management
- First point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software/printer problems
- Control and optimization of IT processes and preparation of corresponding documentation
- Processing and administration of tickets in the IT system (Jira)
- First point of contact for all IT-related issues
- Testing of new IT material (mobile phone, laptop etc.)
For this position we offer a market-compliant salary of EUR 3.000 gross per month. However, an overpay is possible according to qualification and experience.
Please send us your application via our online job portal.
- Sixth week of vacation after 3 years in the company
- Daily meal allowance of EUR 4.40
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit and drinks
- Free use of the MyClubs app (sports offer)
- Annual ticket of Wiener Linien or possibility for a garage parking space in the MyHive Vienna Twin Tower
- Internal and external training and further development opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Occupational health care
- Annual health check-up