IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, university)
- At least 2-3 years professional experience as a system engineer or comparable
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft environment
- Basic knowledge in the areas of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange
- Basic knowledge in network technology, security, server, storage, back-up & virtualization, etc.
- High degree of proactivity, personal responsibility, flexibility and ambition to change something
- Proficient German and English
- Administration and operation of the internal IT infrastructure
- Troubleshooting, bugfixing and documentation
- 2nd & 3rd level support and interface function to the participating teams
- Participation in the conception and implementation of exciting projects
- Contact person for external suppliers
For this position we offer a market-compliant salary of EUR 3.000 gross per month. However, an overpay is possible according to qualification and experience.
Please send us your application via our online job portal.
- Flexible working hours
- A state of the art, barrier-free office
- Internal training and further development opportunities, support for external training and participation in conferences
- Discounts for employees