IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Business or law studies with focus on tax law/auditing
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an accounting firm/tax department
- Ideally passed tax consultant examination
- Experience in project management
- Profound knowledge of national/international tax law and accounting regulations
- Excellent knowledge of English and German
- Well-versed with MS-Office (especially Excel)
- Independent and assertive team player with professional appearance
- Preparation of statements on group tax law issues and new legislative developments
- Support of the accounting team in tax law issues and special questions in the UGB
- Collaboration in tax audits and in the IFRS consolidated financial statements
- Support of national and international real estate transactions and restructuring projects from a tax law perspective
- Cooperation with internal tax managers abroad on international projects
For this position we offer a market-compliant salary of EUR 3.500 gross per month. However, an overpay is possible according to qualification and experience.
Please send us your application via our online job portal.
- Sixth week of vacation after 3 years in the company
- Daily meal allowance of EUR 4.40
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit and drinks
- Free use of the MyClubs app (sports offer)
- Annual ticket of Wiener Linien or possibility for a garage parking space in the MyHive Vienna Twin Tower
- Internal and external training and further development opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Occupational health care
- Annual health check-up