IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Completed education
- Minimum 2-3 years professional experience as an assistant
- Real estate experience is an advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel), experience with Navision is a plus
- Excellent command of English and Romanian
- Communicative, dedicated and dynamic personality
- Diligence, reliability, ability to work with detailed information, stress-resistance
- Ability to work independently
- Competent administrative and organizational support for the Development Director and for the entire Development Team
- Organization and follow up of meetings incl. hosting guests
- Arranging appointments, filing and archiving documents
- Travel management
- Correspondence in Romanian and English
- Drafting various statements/reports/presentations
- Microsoft Navision – purchase orders, invoices, budget shift, payments.
- Supplier Management
- Flexible working hours
- A state of the art, barrier-free office
- Internal training and further development opportunities, support for external training and participation in conferences
- Discounts for employees