IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Completed studies with an economic or real estate focus are desirable
- Several years of relevant professional experience and proven success in the marketing of commercial real estate, ideally with a focus on office properties
- Strong personality with high affinity to acquisition and sales
- Knowledge of the local office real estate market
- Technical understanding and legal know-how
- Proficient in German and English
- Team player with entrepreneurial thinking, good communication skills and assertiveness
- Dedicated and independent way of working
- Commitment and professional appearance
- Responsibility for the leasing agendas of the office portfolio in Austria
- Technical and disciplinary management of the area Leasing Office Austria
- Consulting and acquisition of current and potential tenants (to ensure a sustainable full leasing)
- Organization and execution of inspections up to final negotiations with prospective tenants
- Planning and supervision of tenant fit-outs in collaboration with Asset Management and the respective cooperation partners
- Development of a network to the relevant market participants
- Close cooperation and sustainable contact with real estate agencies
- Conception and implementation of marketing and rental strategies with the goal of increasing sales
- Budget responsibility
For this position we offer a market-compliant salary of EUR 4.000 gross per month. However, an overpay is possible according to qualification and experience.
Please send us your application via our online job portal.
- Sixth week of vacation after 3 years in the company
- Daily meal allowance of EUR 4.40
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit and drinks
- Free use of the MyClubs app (sports offer)
- Annual ticket of Wiener Linien or possibility for a garage parking space in the MyHive Vienna Twin Tower
- Internal and external training and further development opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Occupational health care
- Annual health check-up