IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Completed technical education (e.g. degree in civil engineering, architecture or HTL building construction)
- Relevant professional experience in the field of construction engineering, building services engineering or facility management
- Experience in project management (maintenance, renovation, expansion of real estate)
- Experience in the certification of buildings (e.g. Leed, breeam, ...) is an advantage
- Good English and very good German knowledge
- Well-versed with MS Office
- Independent and structured way of working
- Entrepreneurial thinking - solution orientation - technical and commercial skills
- Negotiating skills, high commitment and strong quality awareness
- Control and monitoring of maintenance and refurbishment measures including tenant improvements
- Creation and monitoring of technical budgets
- Coordination, management and control of services that are performed by external service providers
- Quality management, technical documentation and warranty tracking
- Execution of object inspections
- Technical evaluation and documentation for purchases and sales
- Support in quality assurance of fire protection/expert approvals
- Support in the optimization of processes in the field of technical / infrastructural building management
For this position we offer a market-compliant salary of EUR 4.000 gross per month. However, an overpay is possible according to qualification and experience.
Please send us your application via our online job portal.
- Sixth week of vacation after 3 years in the company
- Daily meal allowance of EUR 4.40
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit and drinks
- Free use of the MyClubs app (sports offer)
- Annual ticket of Wiener Linien or possibility for a garage parking space in the MyHive Vienna Twin Tower
- Internal and external training and further development opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Occupational health care
- Annual health check-up