IMMOFINANZ is an international group on a growth trajectory.
We offer you the structure of a large corporation and outstanding development opportunities. Find out at IMMOFINANZ what it means to be part of an international, dynamic team that is constantly advancing, and in which you will also continuously develop.
- Ongoing or completed Bachelor or Master studies with business or technical focus
- Interest in the real estate industry
- Proficient in English, German would be and advantage
- Well-versed with MS Office, especially Excel
- Team player with strong communication skills and professional appearance
- High customer and service orientation
- Practice-oriented Job Rotation with focus on Operations or Finance
- Working in international teams in a dynamic environment
- Complete overview by cross-departmental meetings and trial days
- Responsible tasks and projects
- Stays abroad on project basis
- Intensive support within a mentor program
- Internal training and further development opportunities, support for external training and participation in conferences
- Work in international company in a highly qualified team