Compulsory Announcements
02.04.2015

Announcement pursuant to section 93 para 2 of the Austrian Stock Exchange Act

IMMOFINANZ AG: Change in stake of voting rights of PHI Finanzbeteiligungs und Investment GmbH and O1 Group Limited


O1 Group Limited, Cyprus (“O1”) and PHI Finanzbeteiligungs und Investment GmbH, Vienna ("PHI") notified on 01 April 2015 on their behalf, and O1 and PHI also on behalf of the legal and natural persons referred to below in items 2 and 3 (single joint notification pursuant to the tranparency ordinance), in accordance with section 92a para 1 in connection with sections 91 et seq Austrian Stock Exchange Act in relation to IMMOFINANZ AG and the shares of IMMOFINANZ AG admitted to trading on the Official Market of the Vienna Stock Exchange (ISIN AT0000809058) (“Shares”) as follows:

1. The percentages of voting rights in IMMOFINANZ AG referred to in this notification are calculated on the basis of the notification according to section 93 para 1 Austrian Stock Exchange Act as published by IMMOFINANZ AG on 31 March 2015. According to this notification, the number of voting rights in IMMOFINANZ AG amounts to a total of 1,073,193,688 voting rights.

2. O1 is controlled by its 100% shareholder Vaulterra Trustees and Corporate Limited, Cyprus, which is the trustee for the MFT Cyprus Trust, Cyprus, which is attributable to Mallorn Limited and Asfalot Limited, both Cayman Islands, in accordance with section 92 Austrian Stock Exchange Act. Mallorn Limited and Asfalot Limited are controlled by Maples FS Limited, Cayman Islands, as Trustee for the Mints Family Trust, Cayman Islands, which is attributable to Mr Boris Mints, Russia, in accordance with section 92 Austrian Stock Exchange Act (O1 and the persons listed in this paragraph together the "O1 Group").

On 30 March 2015, O1 acquired 1,178,968 Shares, which corresponds to approximately 0.11% of IMMOFINANZ AG’s total share capital and voting rights. Prior to 30 March 2015, O1 already held 8,782,073 Shares, which corresponds to approximately 0.82% of IMMOFINANZ AG’s total share capital and voting rights. Except for O1, no member of the O1 Group currently holds any Shares in IMMOFINANZ AG. Therefore, as of 30 March 2015, O1 held 9,961,041 Shares, which corresponds to approximately 0.93% of the total share capital and voting rights in IMMOFINANZ AG.

3. On 30 March 2015, PHI directly held 32,987,566 Shares in IMMOFINANZ AG, which corresponds to approximately 3.07% of IMMOFINANZ AG’s total share capital and voting rights. PHI is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of CA Immobilien Anlagen Aktiengesellschaft, Vienna ("CA Immo"). Therefore, CA Immo holds these shares indirectly via its 100% subsidiary companies Rl - Residential Property Holding GmbH (FN 248934 f), Vienna, and CA Immo International Holding GmbH (FN 248643 b), Vienna.

4. In light of the voluntary partial offer pursuant to sections 4 et seq Austrian Takeover Act by O1 and PHI to the shareholders of IMMOFINANZ AG, which was published on 25 March 2015, the Shares held by O1 and PHI are, for purposes of this notification, reciprocally attributed pursuant to section 92 Austrian Stock Exchange Act.

5. Therefore, as of 30 March 2015, each of O1, the remaining members of O1 Group and PHI held, directly or by way of attribution as set out above, a total of 42,948,607 Shares, which corresponds to approximately 4.0019% of IMMOFINANZ AG’s total share capital and voting rights, and, thus, they have each reached and exceeded the threshold of 4% according to section 91 Austrian Stock Exchange Act on 30 March 2015.