Country News
27.07.2018

IMMOFINANZ leased over 17,000 sqm in Warsaw

IMMOFINANZ signed contracts in the first half of this year for a total of over 17,000 sqm of space in its Warsaw office portfolio. Around 40% of the total was let to new tenants or related to expansion of space let to existing ones in IMMOFINANZ properties, with the remaining 60% made up of extensions of current leases.

"We can clearly see that the favorable economic conditions in Poland are one factor driving the development of our tenants’ businesses. The fact that they want to work together with us as they grow by leasing additional space at our properties is confirmed by the numbers: in the last year our existing tenants have increased their office space in the IMMOFINANZ portfolio by a total of over 10,000 sqm”, commented Magdalena Kowalewska, Country Manager Operations Poland, IMMOFINANZ.
myhive Nimbus Warschau.jpg
myhive Brama Zachodnia Warschau.jpg
Download image